Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Dangote Refinery Was Tinubu's Dream 18 Years Ago -Aliko Dangote

Yes building a refinery in Africa has been my long-term dream for over 20+ years and when I traveled to Lagos 18 years ago

I was surprised when Tinube, now president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria also told me it had been his dream to see at least a refinery in Lagos today such a dream has come to pass. We thank God and everyone who has been supportive of this project

The founder of the Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote has said his hair went grey due to efforts to set up his refinery and today he is more than glad to see his long-term dream come to pass

Dangote also disclosed that the refinery was a brainchild of President Bola Tinubu and was very instrumental in the take-off of this project

Addressing the press, among them Africa Choice reporters on Tuesday, Dangote said Tinubu dreamt about establishing a refinery in Lagos State Nigeria about 18 years ago.

According to Dangote: “There are no limits to how far I can travel, ours is to make our country and Africa great, while I will say the journey just started and we will continue.

For about five or six years ago, I had no grey hair but now it’s history, my hair is all grey, but the good news is that we are able to deliver. So, I can say it’s golden grey hair which is worth the effort

“Petrol from the Dangote refinery is MS5, is now tested and rated as one of the best in the world, it would save engines, it's like water which people have never seen before.

“I thank the governor of Lagos for giving us all the necessary support, 10 years ago; there was almost nothing here but this is what you call a dream but into action, and today everywhere is waxing, including the host communities

President Tinubu, then governor of Lagos dreamt of establishing this about 18 years ago, but nobody thought about coming here, so I will say it was a collective win for us all Africans.

“My first here was in 2015 when I came to see the land but you can see today. This is Euro5, you can put this in your engine and begin to run, it will give your engine the best performance.”

We use this post to share with all who have a long-term dream to never stop dreaming, please never stop giving up, and more importantly, take the right step to make your dreams come true, Join Africa Choice here for more incentive

Also, get access to our Whatsapp Bulk Sender Application Here and discover simple but smart ways you can send mass messages across active WhatsApp numbers using our Whatsapp bulk sender application sending bulk messages from your computer system with an internet connection.

Dangote-Refinery-Was-Tinubu's-Dream-18-Years-Ago--Aliko-Dangote.png