Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

I Supposed To Be Dead God Saved Me Says Donald Trump

After an assassination attempt on him, Donald Trump has just been discharged from the hospital and is now back to his home, where he gave a clear testament that he is supposed to be dead, but God saved him. In his voice below

"I Supposed To Be Dead God Saved Me Says Donald Trump" Join Africa Choice Here for 100% free, the fastest growing Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace open for the global world.

After this breaking testament of Trump, what Could be YOUR REACTION- God Saved Me: Trump Says ‘I’m Supposed to Be Dead but God or luck saved me.’

Yes “The doctor at the hospital said he never saw anything like this, he called it a miracle,” Trump told The New York Post and other press media available at the hearing, while wearing a large white bandage over his right ear.

“By luck or by God, many people are saying it’s by God I’m still here,” he reflected. “I’m not supposed to be here, I’m supposed to be dead.” but God saved me. Click here to join the Africa Choice for 100% free.

It will interest you to know that Trump has passed through all these, impeached, arrested, CONVICTED, and Shot, but still standing for the US 20 Presidential election.

Also, get access to the Whatsapp Bulk Sender Application Here and discover simple ways you can send unlimitless Whatsapp messages across the world, growing your business using WhatsApp and more importantly making much-needed profits.

Mean while it has been confirmed by The FBI officially United States that the shooting on former president Donald Trump was an assassination attempt. The alleged shooter, identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks, used an AR-15-style semiautomatic rifle. Trump was rushed offstage with blood dripping down his face.
I-Supposed-To-Be-Dead-God-Saved-Me-Says-Donald-Trump.png

Last edited: