Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Meet Miracle Izuchukwu 25 Years Old Pilot From Africa Nigeria

Meet Miracle Izuchukwu from Agulu town in Anambra state a 25 years old pilot from Africa Nigeria

She is today an inspiration to millions of African girls and children as she was once a flight attendant, from flight attendant to a remarkable commercial pilot

She has today joined the elite group of 7% of female and 1% of black female pilots in the world, she is a girl child we all in Africa Choice are proud of. She makes history as the youngest black female pilot for commercial airlines in the USA

Her road to this remarkable height is welcoming

Miracle Izuchukwu, is an inspirational Commercial Pilot, International Flight Operations at NetJets, and former Flight Attendant at American Airlines in the USA. As early stated, she is today part of the elite group of 7% of females and 1% of black female Pilots in the global world

She moved from Nigeria, her home country to America to pursue nursing but ended up joining the aviation industry as a flight attendant with American Airlines.

Against all odds, Miracle Izuchukwu was a goal getter, she obtained a Commercial Pilot License, a Private Pilot license, and an Instrument Rated Pilot License from the Federal Aviation Administration, USA.

She once revealed that “she grew up in a society that did not encourage young girls to dream big, career-wise. I remember watching lots of TED Talks to give myself more insights on possible careers that might interest me…to no avail.”

“In 2019, I had an encounter with an Airline Pilot while working as a customer service representative. He opened my eyes to the possibility of becoming a Pilot. A few weeks later, I went on a discovery flight that sealed it for her.”

“I came home that day, called my father, and told him I was considering becoming a professional Pilot. He said, and I quote: ‘If he gets on a plane and sees a woman as the Pilot, he would get off the plane’ Words cannot explain the pain and confusion I felt that very day. I needed that validation but was left more confused.”

“Despite that giving up was never in my mind, I believed that I would make it. I used that discouragement as fuel to keep myself going,” said Miracle Izuchuwu whom you can follow below

Check her up on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/miracle-izuchukwu-589a81199 as we all here at Africa Choice rejoice with her and thank her profoundly for making us all proud. May our girls continue to win

Miracle-Izuchukwu.png

She is indeed a Miracle child from West Africa Nigeria making the entire black race proud. May she continue to win

Get access to the
Adsense Earning Masterclass Here and discover simple steps to earning big live from your website or blog, as well your youtube channel and Admob, learn how to develop and build a money site. Step by step and never miss out on this