Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

My Biggest Lesson From Tradefairs Is (By Chioma Ifeanyi Eze)

Chioma Ifeanyi Eze is one of the Fast_growing top Businesses woman in Africa Nigeria, a former Bank PHB and Jumia Marketplace worker and now doing an exploit in the accounting hub teaching Data entry and business stats:

Today she wrote and shared this post entry with her over 180k Facebook active engaging users

She has titled the post shared (My Biggest Lesson From Tradefairs Is) with a great lesson to everyone online and more importantly, those leveraging the internet to grow their business in today's tech world

Many businesses need to create and run proper online stores with proper e-commerce functional websites not just depending on social media pages, and channels

And Africa Choice Marketplace is one such web portal most people should key in to start leveraging

As a business person, you need to create and run a proper online store, with proper e-commerce functional websites, the e-commerce website must not be used as growing such a tech portal is more expensive and timing and the good news is that you can leverage some of the already established one including Jumia, Amazon, AfricaChoice etc

When it comes to growing long-term business models, social media marketing is cool, but social media platforms are not enough. So let's break it down as

WhatsApp is not enough
Instagram is not enough
Facebook is not enough
TikTok is not enough
You can do higher numbers

Invest in taking pictures and uploading them to a website, e-commerce, or a classified model platform so 100 people can buy from you easily without needing to queue up in your DM or physically.

You can beg us to patronize you and yes, we want to, but you cannot attend to 100 people simultaneously. This is where optimizing your products online via e-commerce, classified or marketplace platforms comes in. If you fail to do so, possible you will keep losing some sales

The goods in the shop plus the goods at the fair can all be listed on an e-commerce website, classified portal, or an online marketplace

Even at the fair, you can punch in sales on an app and it will deduct inventory balances while you sell, at the same time, we can buy from you online. We must automate to scale our numbers.

I see too many people trying to scale without any automation. Then the question is? Do you know that if you had an e-commerce website, a classified portal, or an online marketplace we could even start buying from you before you arrive for the fair?

With each advert you post ahead of the Fair, you can include a Call-To-Action that leads us to your website to buy from you and have our delivery also automated

That's why it seems like I frown at dancing or dramatic marketing because it tends to de-emphasize the place of the ideal marketing strategies that win. Oh, Chioma Eze says GenZs should not dance???

That's not the point. But please learn proper marketing strategies beyond the dance. Such as
Proper Call to Action
Proper Sales Closing strategies
Proper Sales Communication
Proper Branding strategies

Is Augusta of MelonyPine dancing to sell over 400 parfait orders a day? the answer is simple "Noooooooo" She is booking back-to-back sessions with strategists. She is learning like mad. She is chasing me and others around to talk and learn more

Don't stop dancing if you must, but please add proper marketing knowledge to it, don't also dance and forget proper established tested, and trusted marketing strategies you need to excel in today's world.

Remember, you want sales, not views only, so build your business around the selling goal: Join Africa Choice Digital Marketing Forum And Marketplace here for free

I hope this liberates someone while the others are dragging and cursing me for speaking the truth. Have a great day ahead

Post Shared by Chioma Ifeanyi Eze: Stay on
My-Biggest-Lesson-From-Tradefairs-Is-By-Chioma-Ifeanyi-Eze.png