Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Nigeria Nationwide Protest Maria Ude Nwachi Writes To Tinubu

Joe

Maria Ude Nwachi The Social Media Influencer of the year has come out with an open letter to President Tinubu to aid the Nationwide hunger protest.

She writes, in her words Dear President Tinubu.
You don't want to be known as the suffering and hunger president of Nigeria when on your 1st day you mentioned subsidy removal and extreme hunger started and quickly spread across the country.

I was like why would he do this...I was mortified, why not enter and even wait a month or so and then do that, does he wanna be known as the 1st president to start his 1st day by bestowing extreme hardship on the people..?

Then I said to myself, Possibly in a few days you will turn things around...but it got worse daily. Now this.

Biko sir, find a way to bring the fuel price down. That would be a major start.

Even in this hardship some of those opportune to be in the inner of power looting the nation are not relenting, they are carting millions and billions of dollars out of Nigeria daily. Rather than loot and spend here they now loot and spend in 1st world nations, particularly, UK. Which means the dollar will continue rising why naira is buried

More borrowings to buy exorbitant luxuries that is an eyesore when we are suffering should also be tamed... President Tinubu, do something. Don't let Nigeria crash under your watch, please

President Tinubu, the buck stops on your table, some say cabals are in charge, it doesn't matter who is in charge: history will mention only 1 name and that name is yours. Thank you, sir -Maria Ude Nwachi

Join Africa Choice here for 100% free, your fast-growing digital marketing forum & marketplace for Africans and the world, Join now and become a publisher, write and publisher right here and be read all over the world

Nigeria-Nationwide-Protest-Maria-Ude-Nwachi-Writes-To-Tinubu.png