Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

President Biden Drops Out and Endorses Kamala Harris For President

Joe

BREAKING: While many were expecting Hillary Clinton, President Biden endorses Kamala Harris for President, writes, "My fellow Democrats, I have decided not to accept the nomination and to focus all my energies on my duties as President for the remainder of my term.

My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it’s been the best decision I’ve made.

Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Donald Trump. Let’s do this." he says. Join Africa Choice here for more breaks.

So As President Biden has just endorsed her for President, here are 14 key things to know about Kamala Harris

1- Historic Vice President: First female, Black, and South Asian Vice President.​
2- Legal Background: Former Attorney General of California and District Attorney of San Francisco.​
3- Education: Graduated from Howard University and UC Hastings College of Law.​
4- Senate Career: Served as U.S. Senator from California from 2017 to 2021.​
5- Policy Focus: Known for her work on criminal justice reform, healthcare, and immigration.​
6- Climate Advocacy: Strong advocate for climate action and environmental justice.​
7- Women’s Rights: Prominent supporter of women's rights and gender equality.​
8- Health Initiatives: Advocated for expanded access to affordable healthcare.​
9- Immigration Stance: Supports comprehensive immigration reform and protection for Dreamers.​
10- Economic Policies: Focuses on economic equity and support for small businesses.​
11- Global Relations: Emphasizes strengthening international alliances and partnerships.​
12- Civil Rights: Committed to advancing civil rights and combating racial injustice.​
13- Voting Rights: Advocates for voting rights protection and electoral reforms.​
14- Public Safety: Emphasizes community-oriented policing and public safety reforms.​

The question now is if Democrats as part should go by president Biden's endorsement, can Kamala Harris beat Donald Trump, only but time will tell, Let's watch and remember to join Africa Choice here for more incentives and check out the Africa Choice Marketplace here

Get access to our Whatsapp Bulk Sender Application Here and discover easy but smart ways you can send unlimitless Whatsapp messages to hundreds, thousands and millions of active Whatsapp numbers around the world

President-Biden-Drops-Out-and-Endorses-Kamala-Harris-For-President.png