Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

The Social Media Marketing With AI Course

Watson

So today 30th May 2024 I started recording the Social Media Marketing With AI Course, a course every business owners, online business owners across the World and Africa in focus should never miss to get. To stay on this thread Join The Africa Choice here

Social-Media-Marketing-With-AI-Course,-AfricaChoice.png

You can also grab a copy of this course "Social Media Marketing With AI" live from Africa Choice Marketplace once is fully ready in few weeks from now. The course is going to cover the three main Social Media platforms such as

1: Facebook Marketing
2: Twitter X Marketing
3: Tiktok Marketing

And few other undisclosed bonus you can't afford to miss, use the like Social Media Marketing With AI Course to grab a copy of this course once is fully ready in few weeks from not. Stay on this thread, as I keep updating the post entries.

Social-Media-Marketing-With-AI-Course,-3c.png

Last edited:

Watson

Should you be interested in securing your copy of the "Social Media Marketing With AI Course" still under recording production

Social Media marketing with AI, start on.png

Please WhatsApp me Mbonu Watson, the course instructor on WhatsApp at +2348068608490 or sign up here to chat with me live on this platform Africa Choice. Stay One

Watson

Social Media Marketing With AI Video Module One

The first video of this course covers an introduction to the course and the reason why you should learn Social media marketing with AI from my humble self, Developer Mbonu Watson. also the founder of Africa Choice, your fast growing Digital Marketing forum $ Marketplace

Yes I have been in the tech business since 2011 and have helped build multinational companies for my clients locally in Nigeria, across Africa, and at the international level

• I have also helped to train hundreds of people from Africa and thousands around the world on Social media marketing
  • I have been hired to manage some top celebrities' social media handles and also built a few celebrity social media accounts
  • This course also is my third version of Social Media Marketing Course productions, but this time with AI prompt, which I'm glad you too love

As we go deep into this course, you will learn more about me live from the practical training covering social marketing tech know-how, I have revealed

Social-Media-Marketing-With-AI-Course,-Mbonu-Watson.png

Remember! to get access to download the MAIN Live Videos (Course). You will need to order this course and the download link will be sent to your email address, WhatsApp or if you already have an account with Africa Choice, you can also get access to the course live from this platform.

The course can be purchased here. Stay one

Last edited:

Watson

Social Media Marketing With AI Course Part One (Facebook Marketing)

So welcome back to the Social Media Marketing With AI course as we processed covering the part one of this course

Yes, part one is focused on the Facebook Marketing Course, then part two focuses on the Twitter X Marketing Course, while part three is focused on the Tiktok Marketing Course, with a massive secret into scaling up on social media fully revealed. Stay one

Facebook-Marketing-Course,-AfricaChoice.png