Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

University Degree Is Overrated -Elon Musk (WATCH)

The richest man in the world Elon Musk also the owner of X Twitter, today at the Pennsylvania USA rally for Donald Trump said a University Degree is overrated.

In his words!! ELON MUSK: "I think the value of a college education is somewhat overweighted. Too many people spend four years accumulating a ton of debt and often don't have useful skills they can apply afterward.

I have a lot of respect for people who work with their hands and we need electricians and plumbers and carpenters and that's a lot more important than having incremental political science major courses and all that.

University-Degree-Is-Overrated--Elon-Musk.png

I think we should not have this idea that to be successful you need a four-year college degree in the university when learning career skills can be much more profitable in our world of today." NOW WATCH The Video Below

ALSO GET ACCESS TO THE SEO Mastery Course With AI Here and Discover easy ways you can rank you website on Google search, Bing Search and get listed an mention across AI Search Prompt. ALSO JOIN AfricaChoice Here for free

Last edited: